Friday, September 12, 2008

Apartment Furniture continued..


Well, as you can probably tell, I am new to this blogging thing, and I hope that this looks somewhat passable for your entertainment. As with the first post, I started with just explaing the bed, in little phrases. After posting that, I amused the idea of having a 12-part series describing every piece of furniture I own now, but realized that it was too silly. Way too silly. Must be serious. Blogging is not a laughing matter. Anyways, I got my furniture through Cort Furniture, which is a rental place, with the option to own after 15 months. I got the house package (bed, dresser, couch, chair, dining table, chairs..etc) and the housewares package which includes dishes, cooking utensils, bathroom stuff. When delivered, the Cort guys come in and actually set everything up, put your dishes away, set up the dining table. That explains why it looks so good in the pictures. I can promise that it won't look like that for long, but I will try.




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Is that my any chance the java furniture collection? I think I have the same stuff!

Arlis




My Favortie Blogs of the Week!

Corkscrew Trading Company - Diaries of a Powerball Winner!

Unknown said...

Is that my any chance the java furniture collection? I think I have the same stuff!

Arlis


My Favortie Blogs of the Week!

Corkscrew Trading Company - Diaries of a Powerball Winner!

DEe said...

i'm new to blogging too. It looked good to me. You say this is a new start for you? New starts are sometimes hard, but definately good. I could use a new start just about now

-just passing through

Dina said...

WHAT? WOW! EVAN???? IS this really you blogging???? I am sooo confused! Apt looks great though!

Mamapierce said...

Nice stuff! Where's the BIG SCREEN TV? Do they stock your fridge full of food, too?