Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Anniversary!!






Today is mine and Shelbee's 4 month anniversary!! I know, I know it doesn't seem like that big of a deal, but this relationship has been of the best experiences of my life so far! And things are just going to get better. :)




Shelbee was in town this past weekend to be with me, and also to celebrate my good friend, James Scifres's birthday. (This is James and Shawnee)

(In case you didn't know.......)

(Some of the greatest friends anyone could have....)



Anyways, on Friday night Shelbee got into town and the four of us went to Tulsa to see a magic show, the amazing ROB LAKE!!! (I know what you are thinking, you hadn't heard of him either..)


/\


This guy------------------------------------------

By the end of the show, we were amazed at most of the it, but James, the one to knows how all magic is done, was able to point out the obvious ways the tricks are done. Such as "The Watermark" and "The Magical Motorcycle Helmet". Or it could have been a clone... Haha...

The weekend with Shelbee was truly magical, as it always is. :) The magic show and the movies about magic were only fitting. Only two weeks until the great times continue!!

5 comments:

Dina said...

SOunds like fun! What a great weekend! Now, am I totally missing the obvious on this two week thing or not?

ShelbeeDawn said...

2 weeks untill we get to see eachother again! I love you soooooooo much! Happy 4 month anniversary!!!!

Mamapierce said...

Happy Anniversary, Evan-pooey! :o) I'm so happy for you & Shelbee.

James Scifres and Shawnee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
James Scifres and Shawnee said...

Shawnee's updating our blog and I'm commenting all at the same time. I had a blast! Thanks for the dip n dots, Shelbee. they were most outstanding. We had fun even though we were the only "adults" there without any kids of our own.