Monday, October 27, 2008

F O U R....

4 random things I like about Shelbee (it said wife or husband, but Shelbee is pretty much it anyways.. :):
1. She goes out of her way to make me happy
2. She loves me
3. She is drop dead gorgeous
4. She can make me laugh and have a good time


4 jobs I have had:
1. Subway
2. Funeral Home
3. KFC
4. Plan Technician


4 Movies I have watched more than once:
1. Goldeneye
2. Hot Rod
3. The Naked Gun Series
4. Black Sheep (the horror, not the comedy...

4 TV shows I watch:
1. Heroes
2. Boston Legal
3. The Office
4. Scrubs


4 People who email me regularly (depends on regularly):
1. My boss
2. My sister, Rachel
3. My sister, Jill
4. Those who want my body (too bad, I am taken already!!!!)


4 of my favorite foods:
1. Peasant Soup
2. Steak - Medium Rare
3. Shelbee's italian dish.....yum...
4. Mushrooms


4 Places I would like to visit:
1. California
2. Pennsylvania
3. Ohio
4. San Antonio


4 things I am looking forward to this year:
1. New Car
2. Thanksgiving with Shelbee
3. Christmas with Shelbee
4. Being with Shelbee and family!

4 People to tag:
1. Shelbee
2. Josh and Dina
3. Anyone else that may even read this thing....
4. Anyone else that may even read this thing, and that hasn't done it already....

3 comments:

Mamapierce said...

Ohio, yay! I'd like to visit there, too! ;o) You'll have to share Shelbee's italian dish recipe! It sounds YUMMY!

Rachel Teran said...

You talk about Shelbee alot. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Cassie & Nick said...

Oovan!!! Im so happy for you! you seem so happy! So what is happening in your life. your in texas working?? We need more info to keep up with your life buddy!!!