Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It started with a poke....



Well, it has been a while since I have last posted on this blog o' mine, and it's all because of the beautiful girl in the picture above. Her name is Shelbee Forston, and we have been dating for the past few weeks, almost a month. :) How we met is kind of funny actually...
Shelbee was looking through the Dallas/Fort Worth group on Facebook, and saw a picture of the most handsome guy she had ever seen. She casually kept looking until she came upon my picture. She noticed that I was friends with one of her EFY co-counselors, so she decided to "poke" me. Not too much later, I was looking at my profile, and saw that I had been poked by a Shelbee Forston. I was thinking to myself.."Who is that?" I didn't recognize the name, so I looked at her profile. The picture above was her profile pic at the time, and as you can tell she is very, very attractive. So I sent her a message asking if we had met before, because if we had, I would have felt like a jerk for not remembering who she was. Anyways, she responded back saying we had not met, but that she had randomly poked me. We messaged back and forth, and the rest is history. :) We went on several dates, including lunch in a Gas Station (another interesting story for later), an Amos Lee concert, a Texas Rangers game, and dinner in a romantic Italian restaurant. My quality of life has increased a hundred fold since being with her and wouldn't trade it for the world. I am excited to see where this relationship goes!

1 comment:

ShelbeeDawn said...

I love your post! But you got one thing wrong, I stopped looking when I found the hottest guy... You! I love you!!!!!