Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Shelbee's surprise!

Two posts in one night? Incredible, I know! haha... Well, there are just so many things to catch up on!! As the last post was an introduction to Shelbee, this is pretty much a continuation of what she brings to my life. One day, she only had a half day for work (she is a second grade ESL teacher) because she could use the day for report cards and parent-teacher conferences. She got those finished early, so she asked if she could come over to my apartment and hang out there and watch TV until I got home from work. I couldn't turn down the chance of having her welcome me home from work, could I? :)


I got home, and there was much more than Shelbee waiting for me. She had made a romantic dinner with candles, sparkling cider, and music. It was such a surprise to me, because I have never had someone do that kind of thing for me. I never thought I could appreciate her any more than I already do, but she proved me wrong! Here are some pictures that I was able to take.




















I am telling you ladies....(If there are any ladies reading this other than my sisters....) Shelbee sets the bar high when it comes to being a wonderful girlfriend. :) I am truly blessed to have her in my life.





4 comments:

Dina said...

awwww...So Sweet Evan! I am very happy for you! Will you guys be at Karri's Open House in Dallas?

Rachel Teran said...

Cute cute cute!!!

Mamapierce said...

Awww! How lucky you both are to have found each other! :o)

Micah and Alison said...

You too are way cute together! I hope that everything works out or you...